LAFAYETTE, LA – 04-21-2020 (PRDistribution.com) — Global Data Systems, Inc., a leading managed service provider, is already preparing to help businesses get back to work post-pandemic. During this monumental crisis, GDS has helped many remain operational by providing secure connectivity solutions that allow employees to work from home. These capabilities provide a foundation that businesses can build upon as they recover from pandemic-related disruption.
“We are happy we’ve been able to support our customers during this time,” said Chris Vincent, President of Global Data Systems. “No one can have prepared for this. We have never gone through something like this before. Now we need to focus on continuing to help and educate businesses so they can be prepared in the future. A second wave could happen once we return, you just never know. But a lot of lessons have been learned from this. We want to help companies come back with a fresh perspective.”
Some of the lessons we have learned from this pandemic are:
- High-performance, highly reliable connectivity is critical.
- Security doesn’t end at the network perimeter.
- Stay-at-home workers need responsive IT support.
- Integrated collaboration tools deliver real business benefits.
With that in mind, GDS is ready to help businesses take advantage of:
- A fully managed, intelligent SD-WAN solution that can be deployed rapidly throughout the extended enterprise. The GDS solution leverages multiple connectivity options with automatic failover to prevent downtime and optimizes performance and security.
- Email, web and end-user device security that continually scans content and network traffic for malware and other threats. GDS security solutions include all necessary hardware and software backed by 24×7 monitoring and support by our experts.
- Managed desktop support services that provide end-users with the help they need and ensure their devices are kept up to date and secure. Our highly trained staff works around the clock, monitoring systems and rapidly responding to support requests.
- Hosted communication and collaboration solutions that combines voice, chat, presence and meeting services that increase productivity, improve decision-making and enable greater innovation. GDS also offers a hosted, multichannel contact center platform that helps organizations deliver a great customer experience.
GDS is here to help businesses sustain their operations during this crisis and position themselves for future success. Please contact Global Data Systems at 888-435-7986 or visit www.getgds.com to learn more.
About Global Data Systems
For more than 30 years, we have helped businesses improve the way they work by implementing first-class, end-to-end IT services and solutions.
Connectivity, Voice & Collaboration, Managed IT, Security, and Cloud Services are just some of the solutions we provide, but serving people is what we do. We are here to help you with the technology you need to securely connect people, places and things anytime, anywhere. If you would prefer to focus on strategically growing your business , we are here for you. We Serve People by Making IT Simple.
- Global Data Systems is headquartered in Lafayette, LA, with additional offices of sales and technical personnel in Baton Rouge, LA, New Orleans, LA, Lockport, LA, and Houston, TX.
For the original news story, please visit https://prdistribution.com/news/global-data-systems-prepares-to-get-businesses-back-to-work-post-covid-19-pandemic.html.