United States, Illinois, Downers Grove – 10-05-2020 (PRDistribution.com) — Today, Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants, a lifestyle brand centered around food and wine, celebrates its 15thanniversary with friends, Team Members, and their 450,000+ Wine Club Members. In honor, CEO/Founder Tim McEnery will be hosting a virtual celebration this evening for guests, staff and wine club members sharing anecdotes, stories and special guest surprises.
In honor of the anniversary, the brand has released “XV: Ann1ver5sary,” a magnum-sized, full-bodied, exceptionally balanced California red that is being gifted to the company’s 5,000 employees (21+) and distributed as October’s wine of the month for Wine Club Members. With a beautiful, deep brick red color with a slight purple rim, the wine features hints of Blackberry, Bing cherry, raspberry, blueberry, strawberry and vanilla aromas. The finish is long and loaded with dark fruit and spice. This blend was crafted to be enjoyed now but will improve with aging through 2025.
The company and its Founder Tim McEnery have much to celebrate as they reflect on the fifteen years that followed the opening of their first restaurant in Orland Park, Illinois. Since then, the brand has expanded to 43 locations, catapulted into the ranks of the 30 largest wineries in the United States (Wine Business Monthly), gave birth to the world’s largest wine club (450,000+ members), and achieved $380 million in revenue in 2019 with an Average Unit Volume (AUV) of $9.3 M (locations open 18+ months), and $9.4 M (locations open 3+ years)
The company is an innovation engine with Wine Club Members at the center. One of the most unique aspects of the Cooper’s Hawk brand is the direct-to-consumer model that fuels their Wine Club. The restaurants bring the Napa Valley experience – complete with Wine Club Membership – to consumers who do not have ready access to the wine lifestyle.
The business model, built on community, innovation, and a commitment to being the best, has helped the company accomplish multiple milestone achievements including:
- Founder/CEO Tim McEnery named 40 Under 40 by Crain’s Chicago Business
- Executive Chef Matt McMillin wins the MenuMasters award for Menu Trendsetter from Nation’s Restaurant News
- McEnery recognized for HR Excellence with LEAD award
- 600 national and international wine awards including “Best of Class” at International Eastern Wine Competition, “Best of Show” at San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition and scored a “99” on their Lux Pinot Noir
- Named the Official Wine Partner of the Screen Actors Guild Awards (2018-present)
- Ranked fifth Fastest Growing Restaurant in the US by Nation’s Restaurant News in 2018
- Ranked 28th largest winery in the country by Wine Business Monthly (2019)
- Voted #1 Best Winery Restaurant in the U.S. in USA Today’s “10Best” Reader Choice Awards in September 2020.
Cooper’s Hawk Founder and CEO, Tim McEnery, will host the anniversary festivities with a celebratory toast to kick off a virtual celebration centered around the anniversary wine. “We celebrate 15 years with our Team Members, Wine Club Members and Guests and know that without them, we wouldn’t be here today,” stated McEnery. “We’re committed to a culture of excellence and community and are passionate about celebrating life’s many joys.”
Connect with Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants:
For the original news story, please visit https://prdistribution.com/news/cooper-s-hawk-winery-restaurants-celebrates-15-year-anniversary.html.