Boca Raton – 01-22-2021 (PRDistribution.com) — Once again, the bar has been raised for quality and performance in the world of 3 wheel electric scooters for adults. This versatile indoor/outdoor all electric transport is widely used for personal mobility as in ADA compliant mobility scooter, for leisure exploring the outdoors, urban commuting, for rental operations, in commercial use, throughout security agencies, in large corporations as personnel transports, and also commonly used to move people efficiently in large industrial and warehouse facilities to do more work in less time as industrial utility vehicles.
But only one brand shines above the rest.
Triad Electric Vehicles, the industry leading 3 wheel adult scooter manufacturer, has been pioneering modern advancements since its founding in 2012. They have done it again with the introduction of an exclusive Smart BMS (battery management system) throughout the entire 2021 product line. It’s now built in as a standard option for the Quantum Dual 1000W Rear Drive model, the 750 CSX, 750 SF2 and the 750 SE. What’s more, the ingenuity of this Smart BMS was engineered to swap right into any previous year model Triad e scooter.
But what is a Smart BMS and why is it so important?
The smart battery management system (BMS) monitors battery over its lifetime. It’s basically a built-in computer installed on the battery itself. This automatically controls, collects and reports valuable data wirelessly to an app on your tablet or smartphone via Bluetooth connection.
This is not a component found on other 3 wheel scooters. It is derived from technology in today’s electric cars. The unique battery created by Triad is of automotive grade quality, offers the highest energy density, longest distance and most charge cycles in its class. The new Smart BMS system manages and protects the vehicle from operating outside its safe zones.
Triad’s latest innovation to the 3 wheel electric scooter for adults with this innovative BMS system may be the company’s most profound achievement to date. This exclusive function is essential to read the temperature and voltages of each cell, calculate and report data in real time; control and balance the cell environment during charging and discharging. The system monitors the battery state during use as well as while charging and discharging. It provides a lifetime of intelligent protection.
Triad’s Bluetooth BMS Protection System Includes: Over-current protection; Over-voltage protection (during charging); Under-voltage protection (during discharging); Over-temperature protection; Under-temperature protection; Ground fault or leakage current detection and maintenance controls through the interface app. The app is available for both Apple and Android devices. This is extremely valuable information for the lifetime of the entire power source that can last 5-7 years on average or up to 800-1200 charge cycles.
Triad Electric Vehicles is committed to manufacturing the highest quality, longest lasting electric scooters for adults using today’s most advanced technology. Renowned for innovation and implementing modern automotive technology into their products. This ensures the end user receives the highest quality and most value for the longest lasting, most powerful, most reliable 3 wheel personal electric vehicles available today.
Other Pioneering Advancements First Introduced by Triad for 3 Wheel Scooters
- The “true” certified 750W motor. Even to today, Triad is still the only company to offer an actual 750W motor without voltage over-amplification. Other three wheel scooter manufacturers notoriously use over-voltage as an inexpensive way to create false power which rapidly deteriorates the battery, motor and components.
- Created the first 48V automotive grade battery derived directly from the electric car industry.
- First to use 48V components to ensure voltage continuity as a quality standard.
- First to market with Disc Brakes including a floating caliper with ceramic metal brake pads.
- Introduced the 3-speed setting to regulate power and performance for the operating environment.
- Created the tread mold patterns and DOT rated rubber tires to maximize durability surpassing the more commonly used bicycle grade tires found on most e scooters.
- Introduced the double bearing system on the Original Triad 750 SE solid axle design.
- In 2014, first to market Front Suspension on the Triad 750 SF2 model.
- In 2015 pioneered the first of its kind electric scooter for adults with a Flat Foot Platform. The Triad 750 XL model was the first ever vehicle in its class to use Rear Brakes.
- In 2017 Triad brought about the redesigned XL model to the forefront as the improved 750 CSX model with first ever all wheel Disc Brakes.
- The 750 CSX engineering led to the first ever 1000W Dual Rear Drive Quantum Signature Series which optimized the rider’s body weight for instant traction effectively eliminating front wheel spin while increasing the torque for steeper inclines. This innovation for traction also provided an additional benefit for those that are seated more than they stand during operations and made the vehicle more versatile for off paved high resistance areas like thick grass, dirt pathways, gravel and even compact sand.
- The Aluminum Folding Handlebar, Security System, Cell Phone Holder and Charger, Hitch Mount, One Touch Push Start, BMS, LED Ground FX Safety Lights, Waterproof Quick Disconnect, and plug and play Modular Components are all innovations introduced by the industry leading manufacturer second to none.
- Remains the only 3 wheel scooter manufacturer with 7 homologation certifications for inclusion to 165 countries globally.
With the continued commitment Triad makes to the best electric scooters for adults, you can be sure that the value of each pioneering innovation they make will only take you further than other similar looking 3 wheel e trikes.
The similar looking adult scooters for sale are built with obsolete technology, driven by heavy, low quality lead acid batteries designed in the 19th century, assembled with electronic over voltage schemes, and the resellers do not provide parts and technical information for basic maintenance requirements.
Visit triadmotion.com or call 855-648-7423 for more information.
For the original news story, please visit https://prdistribution.com/news/3-wheel-scooters-take-a-quantum-leap-with-smart-bms.html.